- Like many other Websites, we may use "cookies", which are small text files that are stored on your computer , smartphone or tablet , or more specifically in an internet enabled equipment.
- Cookies allow us to:
- create the website according to your expectations;
- make our website fast and safe;
- use analytical tools;
- use marketing tools;
- use the comment system;
- play movies from Youtube and Vimeo;
- keep social functions.
- If you think that cookies violate your privacy, you have the ability to decline them. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. By not accepting cookies you may not be able to access certain information and certain features on the site may not function as intended. For more information on cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information provided by the Internet browser used by you. If you decide stay on our site without declining cookies, you automatically accept them.
- Cookies may be own or third pasty entities.
- The site used by you uses technologies delivered by third party entities which is connected with cookies. Using them is described below.
The information gathered is anonymous and don’t let you being identified. For these reasons we use Google LLC cookies.
- Using Google Analytics is connected with implementation of the tracking code in my site code. The code is based on cookies.
- Using the site is connected with transferring request to the site server . Each request is saved in the server logs.
- Logs include your IP address, server’s date and time, information about internet browser and operational system being used. Logs are saved and stored in the server.
- Data saved in the server is not connected with any particular person using the service and is not used by to identify you.
- Server logs are only an auxiliary material administrating the site and their content is not revealed to anyone apart from the personnel authorized to administrate the server.
- The Administrator of your personal data – as defined by the Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as RODO) – after completing registration on www.global.runmageddon.com and in connection with using its functionality is Extreme Events Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Warsaw 01-640, ul. Jana Chryzostoma Paska 21, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary in order to create an account on our website, participate in our events, sign up for our newsletter, receive marketing information through various channels (SMS, phone) or simply contact us. We ensure your data is stored securely. We take up all available security measures to protect personal data, which are required by personal data security regulations, including RODO. Primarily your personal data is processed by the Administrator to:
- create and maintain an account on www.gobal.runmageddon.com ;
- send email or SMS containing information about sports-related events or initiatives in which the Administrator participates;
- engage in marketing activities for the Third Party entities which cooperate with the Administrator (after receiving your consent);
- provide contact channel with the Administrator;
- protect against potential claims;
- collect analytical and statistical data.
- Your data will be transferred to the third party entities which will process it for the Administrator, and under the agreement with the Administrator, with the sole aim and in the scope of reaching the above mentioned purposes, including but not limited to IT companies, companies operating during and in connection with sport events (including time measurement services) or companies maintaining www.global.runmageddon.com website. All such entities process your data exclusively in accordance with the Administrator’s instructions.
- Apart from the above mentioned entities your data may be disclosed only to the entities which are authorized by national or EU regulations. The Administrator of www.global.runmageddon.com has provided appropriate security of the stored personal data with due diligence, in particular against unauthorized disclosure.
- Your personal data will be processed until the purpose of the processing has been reached or your consent has been withdrawn. The Administrator reserves the right to process the data over the period of 3 months after the purpose has been reached for his own statistical or analytical needs.
- Your personal data may be processed:
- after receiving your consent (RODO art. 6., p 1.a), in particular for marketing purposes of cooperating entities (your consent is expressed by checking the appropriate box during the process of creating your account);
- execute an agreement to which the data owner is a party or to act on demand of the data owner before accepting an agreement (RODO art 6, p. 1.b), particularly in case of singing up for newsletter or using other functionalities of www.global.runmageddon.com website;
- in order to comply with the requirement of national or EU regulations (RODO art. 6, p.1.c);
- to satisfy legitimate interest of the Administrator, including replying to inquiries which were sent through the “Contact” tab or collecting statistical and analytical data, where the legitimate interest of the Administrator is his ability to conduct analytical and statistical research of his activities, resulting from RODO art. 6, p.1.f), as well as to protect against possible claims on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
- Your consent can be withdrawn at any time, including your consent to process your personal data for marketing purposes of the entities cooperating with the Administrator. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the data processing which happened prior to the withdrawal. Withdrawing the consent can be done through the User’s panel (if you have an account) or by sending an email to email@example.com . Withdrawing the consent can be done through one or multiple forms of communication simultaneously. Withdrawing your consent will result in removing your data from the form of communication which relates to the withdrawal.
- You have the right to access, rectify, remove, transfer or limit the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to raise the objection to the processing of your personal data. In case you want to exercise your right please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal data security is our priority but if you think that by processing your personal data we breech RODO regulations you have the right to file a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.